Market and Sales Specialist - Berlin
EasyMining is looking for a driven Market & Sales Officer with location in Berlin who wants to save the global resources and participate in the transition to a circular economy.
Recovery and recycling of essential nutrients such as phosphorus, nitrogen and potassium from secondary sources back to agriculture is important for a sustainable world. Esp. Phosphorus is a resource with limited availability on which EU is heavily dependent.
EasyMining has several patented innovations/processes that enable recovery of clean commercial products using secondary sources as raw material. Examples include: phosphorus recovery from ashes of incinerated sludge, a process that can reduce the energy requirement for treating nitrogen containing wastewater by recovering the nitrogen in form of commercial products, as well as a process for extraction of salts from fly ash from municipal waste incineration.
We are in the process of commercializing our technologies and are therefore in need to increase our market and sales force.
Do you want to join our team dedicated to make the transformation towards circular economy really happen?
We are looking for a candidate to play and active role and acquisition of supplies and sales of products produced in our plants with focus on the German market but also with European scope. The successful candidate will be a part of our EasyMining team headquartered in Berlin, Germany. In close cooperation with our engineering team in Gothenburg and our R&D team in Uppsala, you establish and keep contact with suppliers and customers for chemical products/intermediates and to some extent also for technical equipment. Since communication is key, excellent German (native speaker) and fluent English are required. Depending on the travel restrictions we face these days, supplier and customer communication will be digital and face-to-face. The readiness for travelling is expected.
- Get a good grip on the market and value chains for supply chemicals and recovered nutrients
- Work, follow up and validate legislative requirements for our products
- Promote our technical solutions, holistic concepts within the water and waste sector, as well as the materials and products in the relevant markets
- Interaction with our engineering and R&D in market requirements
- Support project cost estimates to management regarding supplies and products.
We offer You
A stimulating and challenging job where you will have the opportunity to develop skills and abilities together with motivated colleagues. You will take part in rolling out new technologies as well as improving our existing ones. According to the Ragn-Sells slogan: “To be living proof that caring for the earth and business go hand in hand.”
- You are able to work both independently and in a team in an organized way
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have a technical and/or agronomic and market background
- Can document activities and outcomes in an organized manner
- Can handle confidential information
Education & Experience Requirements
A master degree from a university in engineering or agronomy (preferred) is a prerequisite.
5 years minimum of relevant experience in industrial environment
It is of benefit if you have experience in the fields of application:
- Fertiliser and/or feed production, application
- Chemical industry and commodity sales
- Knowledge/experience with the relevant legislation issues for products
German (native, excellent)
Fluent English skills (requirement)
EasyMining Germany founded in 2019 is a daughter company of EasyMining Sweden. The latter has been a company in the Ragn-Sells group since 2014. Ragn-Sells is a Swedish material flow management and recycling company operating in 6 countries with an annual turnover of about 640 M€ and has totally ca 2400 employees.
EasyMining is today employing 28 persons and is planned to grow above 30 in the course of 2021.
Apply by email to Christian.Kabbe@easymining.se before 30 April 2021